Annual General Meeting
The Board of the Scandinavian Society Siam requests the pleasure of your attendance at the 94. Annual General Meeting of Scandinavian Society Siam.
When: Tuesday 23. April 2013
Where: Admiral Pub & Restaurant, Mermaid Hotel, Sukhumvit Soi 29, Bangkok
17.00 – Official opening of the SSS library at the Top Floor
18.30 – Registration
19.00 – The Annual General Meeting starts
After the Meeting, the Board is pleased to invite you to join a special dinner at around 20.00 at the Admiral’s Pub & Restaurant. To participate in the dinner we request you to kindly inform Treasurer Mr. Claus Gundersen – [email protected] – no later than 19. April 2013.
- Good old style Scandinavian Hash “Biksemad/Pytt i Panna” with beet roots and fried egg
- And classic style Sønderjysk Æblekage infused with rum and port
- Including beverage as beer and wine etc.
Price: Free for members. 800 baht for nonmembers.
Please take this opportunity to be part of the discussion on the future direction of the Scandinavian Society Siam and enjoy an informal dinner together with other active members!
- Election of Chairman of the Annual General Meeting
- Approval of the minutes from last year’s Annual General Meeting
- Approval of the Society’s activities the last year
- Approval of the audited accounts
- Discussions on proposals of changes in the Bylaws
- Discussions on other proposals
- Election of Chairman of the Board
- Election of four members and two substitutes to the Board
- Election of Auditor and substitute Auditor
- Proposals of activities for the following year
- Other matters
The Board of Scandinavian Society Siam
Bangkok 5. April 2013